PBNYC will hold several trainings to prepare volunteers, district committee members and City Council staff for the Neighborhood Assemblies. If you are interested in volunteering as a facilitator or outreach organizer, click here for more information. RSVP is required for all trainings, so please RSVP here.
Assembly Coordination, Facilitation, and Outreach Training*
- Wed., September 18th, 6-9 pm, St. Francis College-Callahan Center, 182 Remsen St., Downtown Brooklyn (N/R Court St, A/C/F Jay Street, 2/3/4/5 Borough Hall)
- Mon., October 7, 7-9 pm, 115-06 Beach Channel Drive, Suite 103 Rockaway Park, NY 11694
6-7 pm Assembly Coordinator Training
7-8 pm Assembly Small Group Facilitator Training
8-9 pm Assembly Outreach Training
Assembly Coordination Training, via Webinar*
- Mon., September 16th, 6-7 pm
Assembly Small Group Facilitation Training, via Webinar*
- Tue., September. 17th, 6-7 pm
- Thu., September. 19th 6-7 pm (En Español)- Postponed
- Mon. September 23rd 6-7 pm
*RSVP Required- please RSVP here.